Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ali Stephens Ralp Lauren

Ralph Lauren show 08
Ali Stephens 58 Shows:

"I have a LOT of memorable moments that happened during fashion week. One that was quite funny happened in Paris. I had a fitting and it was running late and I had to be at a show that was starting in ten minutes! So we were driving there after I was done with the fitting, but the traffic was way too slow. The people from the show were calling to see where I was and were getting nervous. So we had to get out and run all the way to the Carousel de Louvre. Luckily, with the cross country training I have had I wasn't having too hard of a time. But a booker that was with me started practically having an asthma attack! Basically, I got to the show all hot and flushed. But it turned out perfectly fine and the booker was fine as well!"