Monday, June 22, 2009

Open Call at the Portland Shilo Inn

Now here is a MOM that gets it ! Her daughter will go many places in this world ! Thank you
Terri and Ash

Stacey ~ I am the mother of Ashley Polston who attended your open call at the Shilo on Thursday evening! I have to say I was skeptical about this event because Ashley had attended another similar type of event and it turned out to be John Casablancas (my spelling of his name leaves something to be desired). Their intent was to sell, sell, sell classes and if you were lucky enough they could possibly use you. What I noticed was a lot of girls with a lot of dreams and an organization making promises that could not be kept. These girls would do just about anything including make huge investments to make that dream come true.

Even though Ash did not make it into the final cut, I am glad to see there are businesses like yours who are truly legitimate and don't fill these girls heads with a bunch of empty promises. I also liked the fact that you said more than once that how your look is not the most important thing....it's how you feel about yourself that counts.

Tell Lacey thanks for the opportunity. Who knows we might see you all again some day!

Sincerely,

Terri O'Neill