Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pulse Mgmt's Hannah Holman In Vogue:

Hannah Inspiration Station

"Growing up on a cattle farm in rural Utah might not have prepared Hannah for the fashion parade, but it did teach her one thing worth having on any list of party tricks: “I know how to drive a tractor,” she tells me. “It’s been a while, and it’s not quite like riding a bike, but it does come back.” Hannah, who might be best known for her platinum hair and barely there eyebrows, was scouted at a mall near her hometown when she was fifteen. “It wasn’t until about a year ago when I went to Australia and then got the Miu Miu campaign that my career really took off, though,” she says. Her style signature: Handmade stone and fossil rings from the cafĂ© she once worked at back home. “The owner makes them,” she says. “I love that they remind me of where I come from.”




Age: Eighteen
Provenance: Leamington, Utah
What She’s Wearing:Aje sequin-front dress. “It’s an Australian brand. They have the most amazing leather pieces,” Hannah confides.
Tights from Urban Outfitters.
Rick Owens jacket. “My favorite!”
Tory Burch black patent leather ankle boots.

—Jane Herman (Vogue) - Check Out The Article Here