Friday, April 2, 2010

Not all get it! Not all make it?

We repect the ones that DO!
Good by Steven you will be missed!




"I am sorry to give this news to you, but I am officially giving up on my dream as a world wide fashion artist.

I am truly sorry. Please tell Stacey I have the utmost respect for him and his ways of making people infamous, it's just not the path for me. I have appreciated and embraced every experience your company and skills have givin me, but my life needs something more formed and I need to start a life that is sadly more boring but has more room for a "plan B," not everyone makes it, right.. ;) I want you to know that I really appreciate all of the opportunities you guys have givin me and I hope the best for you all.

You guys are truly inspiring, your words and encouragement mean more to people than you can ever fathom. I can't tell you how many times I came to auditions and saw the look of hope and awe in the girls eyes, that maybe they could be "the next big thing." and it's a really good feeling to be surrounded by high spirited people.

Everyone can say whatever they want about talent agencies, buy it takes a professional to understand one. And you guys are professionals. Thanks for everything!"

With ALL respects and greatest wishes,
Steve Bates


"Steve you will be missed but thank you for your kind words and truly getting our passion and desires for all that we feel! You have what it takes in some part of our big blue wonderful world. You are and will be a success at whatever you do!"

-Respects Pulse Mgmt