Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ali Stephens



Modeling has forever changed my life, and Pulse and Elite model management are responsible for that. Never would I have thought that I would be traveling to Paris and London on a regular basis, shooting with the most amazing brands and photographers. I have an apartment in NYC with my best friend Toni Garrn. Being a part of the fashion industry is a whirlwind life, and I have been able to see the most amazing designers at work, designing looks on my body as I get to stand and watch them. That is truly an amazing thing to witness, and I feel so lucky to be able to be a part of that. I have made the most amazing friends, and continue to meet unique and inspiring individuals. But Stacey was the first one I met. He discovered me and helped launch my career, and I am forever grateful for that.
The first time I did a shoot, Stacey told me I'd be working all over the world. He prepped me for what I thought was never going to happen, but he was absolutely right! He believed in me from the start, and continues to support me to this day, as I go into my fourth year of modelling. We talk on a regular basis and he is always there to help me, truly a unique individual and any model is so lucky to be able to say he found her! He knows the industry so well and gives his support 110%! Pulse is the best agency around;)