Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Armon in Tinsel Tokyo Editorial


I don't know how the weather is where you guys are, but where I live in Southern California we are in the midst of a heat wave.  This fall fashion editorial is making me crave fall even more than I already was!  Armon Eastman looks as handsome as ever in these tear sheets from Tinsel Tokyo magazine shot by Rodney Ray (one of our favorite fashion photographers).  Armon's time in Paris served him well, the shoots we've seen from him in Paris and his time since then are some of the best work we've seen from a male model in a long time.

I have to say that Tinsel Tokyo is quickly becoming one of my favorite magazines each month, and its not just because they regularly feature our models.  Their art direction, photoshoots, and over all layouts are so creative and beautiful, I look forward to seeing what they do next.