Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kristina Jordan in NYC!


In keeping with our theme of being thankful, today we want to publicly express how thankful we are for the opportunities we have to change our models' lives.  We scout our models in their hometowns, and then we get to launch their careers and facilitate their traveling to different cities around the world.  It is so rewarding for us to see our models experience new cities and cultures while pursuing a career in the modeling industry.

For example, pictured in this post is one of our newer models Kristina Jordan.  She is from Southern California, and just returned home from her first modeling trip to New York.  Kristina signed with us, and shot with Dolls Model Management just a few months ago. After her amazing test shoot our partners in New York were interested in her, so Kristina and her mom flew out for an NYC adventure.

I asked Kristina what she thought about New York and she said, "I think it would be cool to live here someday. It is so much fun seeing all of the buildings, big stores, and the tourist attractions. It does get a little colder than I expected but it's definitely worth it! It's been fun meeting the photographers and stylists.  They are all really nice and welcoming.  Mom is impressed with how kind and helpful people have been, how much easier it is to get around than I expected, and with seeing all of the places I've only heard about."

Kristina and her mom have both expressed that signing with Pulse Management and working with Stacey has made breaking into the modeling world much easier than they thought it would be. "I felt like I would be safer with an agent who would look out for me and represents my interests. Stacey is really awesome and fun and I know that I can go to him if I ever have any question. Mom and dad appreciate that Stacey cares about values and health as well as beauty. We feel Stacey has the knowledge and experience to guide my career to its maximum potential."

Lastly she said, "Our experience in NYC has been amazing! Instead of coming in alone knocking on doors in hopes off being noticed, we have the guidance of an expert team who are taking us to the best of the best."

When we read that we know that we are doing our jobs right.  We are so thankful for models like Kristina, and the abilities that we have to help shape their lives.